Logan Regional Medical Center updated its visitor policy Tuesday, November 9.
- One visitor may accompany Surgery and Endoscopy patients.
- One visitor per patient permitted from noon – 6p.m. for inpatient visitation.
- OB patients can have two support persons.
- Pediatric patients can have two parents/guardians.
- Inpatient Rehab patients may have one visitor noon - 6 p.m.
- ICU/CCU Critical Care Units visiting hours will remain the same, 9 am – noon and
4 p.m. - 6 p.m., two visitors per patient.
- Physician Practice offices patients may be accompanied by one support person.
- Medical Records is now open to the public from 8 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- No visitors are allowed for COVID-19 positive or suspected patients unless special privileges
- Visitors will be screened before being permitted to enter the hospital.
- Visitors will be asked to wear an appropriate mask prior to entry.
- Visitors must not congregate in waiting room areas and must maintain social distancing.
- Visitors are to remain in patient rooms.
- Visitors should wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or apply hand sanitizer
upon entry and departure from patient rooms and the facility.